Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My TV has got black lines and it looks like the pixels have

Customer Question

Hi Tim my TV has got black lines and it looks like the pixels have fallen inside . How can I fix this ? It still works fine but it looks like it is crying almost .
Category: TV
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to the site! I'm Dan. Please reply back so I know you're here. Also, are you with the unit now?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi I'm with it now . We are in the UK so I don't get your emails straight away as its 3 am here when you send them . I've been looking for daytime mail response . Should we just activate a refund or are you able to help still ? Kind regards
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

I can still help you. Our conversation might be delayed due to the time difference, but I'm patient so no worries. In order to diagnose this for you, I need to see a picture of the screen. Please take a photo, put it onto your computer, and then upload it here for me to see. There is a paper clip on your chat screen somewhere... that's the upload tool. Thanks.