Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a Samsung Plasma TV Series 5+ (65 inch). We just had

Customer Question

I have a Samsung Plasma TV Series 5+ (65 inch). We just had replaced the power control panel. The technician placed the TV face down on pillows during the repair.
Once all was connected, we noticed on the right hand side (vertically) an array of red pixels. They seem to intensify as the TV warms up.
How do I remove?
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm Shahid and will be happy to assist you. I need additional info of TV symptoms to troubleshoot the problem.
- Can you please get me the model number written on back of TV?
- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

- Can you provide me picture of TV screen so I can view those red pixels myself?

Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Shahid,This may take some time. I'll get back to you soonest, after I have some help with removing the set form the wall mount. Next 24-48 hours.More
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

No problem, please take your time, bookmark this page and post back with info to continue it.

Thanks.