Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

We purchased a vizio tv model #E241i-B1 in June of this

Customer Question

we purchased a vizio tv model #E241i-B1 in June of this year. The room is only used for grandchildren. Had set it up after receiving but now I believe the remote is not working. Will not turn the set on or off and basically it is not working. Have changed batteries twice but that did not solve problem. How do I go about getting a new remote? Serial #LTT6PQGQ4702205
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Welcome

Can you turn the set on at the set itself manually there will be channel change/volume and on/off switch on the set itself please let me know if that works or not

Anthony

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no

OK in that case its not the remote but the set itself as it was purchased in June you will have warranty, the main-board inside the set is bad and will need replacement, I am sorry its nothing easier at least the set is under warranty.

Let me know if you need more info/help

A positive rating is appreciated thank you, ***** ***** be a rating bar with this post.

Regards

Anthony

Do you still need help with this please?