Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

My Vizio tv just says no signal. AT&T said it is not a

Customer Question

My Vizio tv just says no signal. AT&T said it is not a uverse problem and to check witht he manufacturer. can you help me?
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, What is the model number off of the back of the TV?

Also, ATT can't check the connection between the box and the TV from their end. No Signal either means the TV's Mainboard has failed (which is not likely but possible), or that the HDMI cable between the ATT box and the TV is faulty (most likely). Has ATT run you through a reboot of their box, and also had you swap out that HDMI cable yet? These are the two most common causes of No Signal on the TV, which is why I ask.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click the 5 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. It is my livelihood and you can follow up at any time if needed.