Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

My tv keeps repeating no input signal. It is on hm1 and I

Customer Question

My tv keeps repeating no input signal. It is on hm1 and I get netflix on it. I think it is connected--it says it is but...
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Welcome

As the beginning of a procedure please unplug both the TV and any satellite or cable box you may be using from wallpower waiting 5 mins then replugging back in again (if the netflix is a separate box boot that too)let me know the results please before we move on if necessary

Anthony

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Still no signal
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
As I said the tv comes on and I can get to apps. I can receive netflix but regular tv programming is missing. My other tv which also has cogeco cable is working. My cable box shows the time.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have to leave for work so need to shower. Back to site in 10 minutes.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Back now but must leave for work in 10 minutes. Please leave detailed instructions for me and I will get back to this when I get home from work tonight. Go Blue Jays!

Yes you are receiving no signal from the box because that is where the signal comes from

If you have rebooted the box that feeds that set then its likely the box is bad to prove that you will need to connect a separate input like a DVD player if that works OK pref via the same input then its a box issue

You will need to contact your provider, outside of that the lead from the box to the TV could be bad particularly if its hdmi

So you should swap that first

The TV signals come from the box no TV signal "no signal"

Let me know if you need more help

A positive rating is appreciated thank you, ***** ***** question will remain open always

Regards

Anthony

Do you still need any help with this please ?

Anthony