Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Bob Davidson, problem is a pink strip about 2" wide down the

Customer Question

Customer: Bob Davidson, problem is a pink strip about 2" wide down the middle of the screen. everything else works ok.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: this is when the T.V. is on
JA: OK got it. Last thing – JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to TV Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes I can wait
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

What is the make/model of the tv please?
Does this happen with all inputs/sources?
If you bring up the on screen setup menu for the tv itself, does that show in front of or behind the stripe?