Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

How do I get the caption (CC) turned off?

Customer Question

Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Can you tell me the full model number of the tv, as well as HOW you get your channels (antenna, basic cable, cable box, satellite box, etc).
If using a box, I also need to know specifically how it is connected to the tv (what type of cord/cable - hdmi, composite, component, coax, etc)?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just want to know how to turn off closed caption.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This page is rather confusing, I can't find your answer.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

I did not and cannot provide one yet until you reply back to me.

There are many variables here, and I'd need some basic details from you to provide an accurate answer. If you can please provide the information I asked, then I can give you a specific answer of what to do.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Never mind, I'll try to figure it out myself. Sorry to bother you.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

I can help you, but I just need some basic information to go off of, such as the model number. Samsung has made hundreds of tv models and each works a bit differently.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

You've already paid the full agreed upon fee to the site to correspond with me, though I receive no credit for my work (independent tech, working on my own personal time, unpaid) until I'm able to provide you an answer for which you leave a positive rating, so it is in both our best interest to simply continue the conversation and reach a resolution for you.