Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

HOW DO I install sling on a smart 29 inch TV?

Customer Question

Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Model number off the back of the TV please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
e291-a1 vizio
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

That App doesn't support your TV. You need an external device like a Roku, Nexus Player, or Amazon Fire TV box to be able to subscribe to SLING. See the SLING FAQ below:

https://www.sling.com/devices

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You are trying to cheat me and are a fraud, please refund my money ASAP or I will report You to BBS!!!
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

I have nothing to do with billing or refunds and am working of my own time here unpaid trying to help you. I'm sorry, but I will need to opt out- which simply opens the question for other Experts to assist. Please do not rate at this point, as it may hinder another from participating in this dialog. If you're not interested in any further assistance with this problem, you can self-refund by simply checking the HELP link below, or contacting Customer Service from the Home Page.
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/topics/142

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

I can ASSURE you, I am not a fraud as I have been helping people successfully on here for many years and have saved MANY customers such as yourself time and money finding the answer they needed. My answer above is correct, the fact that you may not like it does not change the answer.