Jack
Jack, Technician
Experience:  40 years experience as audio,video repair and installation tech
39158752

I just set up a new vizio E-series television. I am confused

Customer Question

I just set up a new vizio E-series television. I am confused because we have two remote controls. One is for Comcast Cable company and one is the Vizio control that came with the Television. They seem to be interfering with each other. The Comcast control works some times. When it doses not, I try the Viso control. The problem is not consistent. Now the television is hung up and nothing woks.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

Hello , my name is Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem but first i would have a few questions like the tv`s full model number so could you please send me a reply when you are ready to proceed ?
By the way , this is NOT an answer so there is no need to rate yet.

Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

If you cannot see the back of the tv for the model number then a small mirror may help or perhaps the owner`s manual ?

Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

Please do not open other posts , we are not allowed to reply to duplicates anyway , send me a reply here

Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

This tv should have a power /input button on the rear lower left side , try to press it and see what that does.

Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

Never mind the model number , just send me a reply and we`ll get going on this ?