Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

2 have a 55 inch Vizio T.V. and now the sound has gone out.

Customer Question

Hi 2 have a 55 inch Vizio T.V. and now the sound has gone out. I have only had it for 2 yrs. I never use it, only when I have company and that is rare! I am upset because there is no sound! Please help. I already called a Sears teck out and they said to call you! I had to pay them $100.00. I also paid $1,600 for the Vizio 2 yrs ago that I have maybe used 50 times.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Please note that this is a paid support site - vizio provides no support for the tv at this point as it is past the 1 year factory warranty.

Can you tell me the full model number of the tv, please?