Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer
Experience:  USAF trained; A.A.S Electronics; A.A.S. Education; Currently teaching advanced troubleshooting and repair for the DoD.
42300671

Great post! I have the same issue. I walked through the

Customer Question

Great post! I have the same issue. I walked through the steps and noticed that my pattern test FBE shows the lines except up until 19 with the black and white checkered test and beyond no lines through 30.
Also the FRC PATT after DDR shows all the lines as well.
Do I need the same part you suggested or am I different because of patterns 19-30 not showing lines on the first test.
Thanks so much and here is the link to the post I am referring too.
http://www.justanswer.com/electronics/3roq3-samsung-led-tv-m-xxxxx-multi-colored-vertical.html
Category: TV
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to the site. I'm Dan, a TV expert. I haven't seen europro online in a couple years! Would you like some assistance on the Samsung?