Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer
Experience:  USAF trained; A.A.S Electronics; A.A.S. Education; Currently teaching advanced troubleshooting and repair for the DoD.
42300671

Samsung hl-6167w dpl I took it apart cleaned it and now

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** samsung hl-6167w dpl I took it apart cleaned it and now three lights flash but fan doesn't come on nor does light.when i put it back together i have an extra cable with multi colored wires .is this a service cable for a tech?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i recently replaced bulb .set started taking a long time to come on even though the bulb was lit and fan on and would turn itself off after some time
JA: OK got it. Last thing – JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to TV Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I could not use menu and I lost several channels
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to the site! I'm Dan. Please reply back so I know you're here. Also, are you with the unit now?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i am back
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

OK, I'm here. Are you with the TV now?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

OK, how did this all start? With a bad lamp?