Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup
24542549

I have a VIXIO 43 in flat screen tv.The picture is too large

Customer Question

I have a VIXIO 43 in flat screen tv.The picture is too large for the screen.I have tried all the settings wide,zoom,normal,etc the picture is still too wide for the screen. please help.
Category: TV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am an experienced electronics field technician connected to you via this pay for assistance chat based support service. Your satisfaction is my top priority and in return your positive rating is the only way I will receive credit for my time.

** I do NOT utilize the site's phone call service at this time. In the mean time we can still use CHAT **

To get started we need more information (additional details may be required):

1. Who is your tv channel provider?

2. Do you normally change channels with the Vizio tv remote or the provider's remote?

___________________________________________________________________

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **