Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

I just bought an Aug 2011 Samsung, type#UN26D4003,

Customer Question

I just bought an Aug 2011 Samsung, type#UN26D4003, ModelIN26D4003BD VersionCN01. I'm trying to just plug in an get it to work. Help me please. I'm a female disabled Veteran n not as sharp as I was before.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

So you bought this used?
Do you know it to be in functional/working condition previously?

What specific issue are you having with it? Do you get no picture, won't turn on, blue/static screen, or something else?

What do you intended to use the tv with (antenna, cable, dvd, etc)?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I bought it used n know it works. I don't get a picture. It says weak or no signal
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just want regular tv. I have Direct TV, but don't think it's connected in my guest/office.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do have a Samsung Blue Ray DVD Player hooked up in the LR but don't use it. Would that help me with this one?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Never mind I figured it out.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry I missed you. When you send multiple replies without letting me respond back, you get lost in the queue.

Is everything working now or do you still need help?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am just using an antenna which is all I need . Am I gonna be charged for this?
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

You already paid the agreed upon fee to post your question and to correspond with me.

You may contact customer service through the help page to cancel.

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please do remember to rate my service prior to logging off, hopefully I have earned an “excellent”. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1gHgj1k

Thank you, ***** ***** a good day,