Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup
24542549

My screen is black with snow

Customer Question

My screen is black with snow
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am an experienced electronics field technician connected to you via this pay for assistance chat based support service. Your satisfaction is my top priority and in return your positive rating is the only way I will receive credit for my time. To get started we need more information (additional details may be required):

1. What kind of installation?

2. What is the model number of the Comcast box?

3. What port on the back of the tv is the Comcast box connected to?

___________________________________________________________________

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Switching from sati like to Comcast
Model pr150bnm
Bcant make out the port
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

If you are connected to an HDMI port then use "INPUT" button the Sony remote to change from what you see now to the HDMI input. Press INPUT and choose from list or just press INPUT repeatedly to cycle to next choice until you arrive at the correct one.

If you need more help then you MUST get the name of the port on the back of the tv and reply back so I can help you further.

Please be sure to click the 5 STARS or SMILEYS rating now. Doing so does NOT close the question or prevent us from continuing our conversation here. My livelihood truly does depend on your positive rating. Clicking the "bad/poor" rating does NOT do anything to fix your issue, nor does it issue you a refund.

Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please cancel this as I am not very technically inclined and Will . My apologieshave to get someone locally to assist me
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

You pressed the INPUT button on the Sony remote yet? What happened?