Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My TV Is a Samsung plasma model no. PN50B450B1D and has

Customer Question

My TV Is a Samsung plasma model no. PN50B450B1D and has vertical línes all the way top to bottom constantly . How I can fix it
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am an experienced electronics field technician connected to you via this pay for assistance chat based support service. Your satisfaction is my top priority and in return your positive rating is the only way I will receive credit for my time. To get started we need more information (additional details may be required):

1. If you press the MENU button on the Samsung remote or the tv itself, does the menu show up? Are the lines affecting that menu or is the menu clear?

2. Are the lines covering the entire screen or just half or just some? what portion/area?

___________________________________________________________________

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **