Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I have a sanyo 37 inch tv blue light keep flashing but no

Customer Question

Customer: hi i have a sanyo 37 inch tv blue light keep flashing but no pictures , i bought main board didn`t work , and i bought main power board still same , i bought screen inverter no
work
still same do you have a any idea whats wrong with it please can u help , many thanks
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: tv won`t start because when i plug in tv blue light comes on after 8 second keeps blinking blue light never stop , i left over night till morning still blinking blue light
JA: OK got it. Last thing – JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to TV Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi i will be out for 2 hours then i will be back , is that ok?
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, Sorry I could not engage you sooner- the question was put in the UK Car category- and I am not an expert there. It was just moved to TV 30 seconds ago. Please reply back if you still need help with this question.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

If you need help please postback with the model number off of the back of the TV and we can proceed.