Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

We have a 2011 Panasonic tv model TH-P50GT30Z. Just move the

Customer Question

We have a 2011 Panasonic tv model TH-P50GT30Z. Just move the TV to another room and when turn it on the hard drive come on very loud and than get to a weak humming noise.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and sorry you're having problems. Offhand, your TV does not have a hard drive built in so I'm not sure what you're referring to. Please elaborate on what exactly the TV is doing or not doing when you press the power button on the set. Does the screen light up? Does the power light blink?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Aric,
I'm sorry for not carry on with the question as I didn't want to go any further. I didn't know that I was automatically charge for this until to day. I thought I was dealing with a local tech and since then Panasonic NZ help me with a solution for free. Now I'm trying to get my money back.Tui