Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

Got a Panasonic model#tc-l60e55 turns on seconds then turns

Customer Question

Hi Richard got a Panasonic model#tc-l60e55 turns on for few seconds then turns black and no sound I replace the power supply board but didn't help don't know how to
What to do
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm Shahid and will be happy to assist you. I need additional info of TV symptoms to troubleshoot the problem.
This is not an answer so do not rate it.

- Does the power light on TV blink in specific pattern when TV switch Off?

- How old is the TV and how long it have had the problem?

Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Manufacture date dec 2012 and it blinks every 4 seconds it happened on 2013 11 months after we bought it
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for the info, just to clear, power light blinks once after every 4 seconds, is this correct?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It turns on if I unplug it and plug it again and it does its thing of every 4 seconds
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

I guess I wasn't clear in above info-request.

When TV switch Off, do the power light on TV start flashing one time after every 4 seconds?

Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Number of flashing power light is presenting an error code in TV and it will help me to troubleshoot the issue.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Tv turns off by itself then the blinking starts
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

I understand, please count the blinks as how many times it blinks then pauses for 4 seconds and repeats the numbers of blinks again and post the info here, count the blink between 4 second pause to next 4 second pause.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The light that blinks it's the power light if the tv remains connected to the power line the blinking never stops and the screen it's totally black and no sound if I unplug it and plug it again with out turn it on there's no blinking
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
On and 4 seconds later on again
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for the info.

Does screen glow for a second when power up the TV?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
we can watch it for 3 second then goes black one second of sound then just the power light blinking
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for the info.

It seems LED Board that drives the LED backlight inside panel, isn't working properly and causing the problem. Replacement of LED board will help to resolve the problem. Please click following board supplier link to view LED board image and price info to order it..

http://www.shopjimmy.com/lg-6917l-0101a-led-driver.htm

I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on smiley face/star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work.
Regards,
Shahid.

Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

I wanted to briefly follow up with you and see how the info worked, and see if that accomplished what you were looking to do!

Please reply back here if there is additional questions.

Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
New part it's in place and the problem remains
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Sorry to hear that, I'm out of ideas what it could be so let me opt out to open the question to other experts to have a look and hopefully some one will soon respond to assist you further.

Please do not rate this answer and leave it as it is.

Thanks.