Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

We have an insignia tv and an insignia tv remote. We thought

Customer Question

We have an insignia tv and an insignia tv remote. We thought our disc player was broken so we purchased a new disc player but it still doesn't work. I called our tv people and they told me to contact you.
Eleanor xxxx
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm Shahid and will be happy to assist you. I need additional info of TV symptoms to troubleshoot the problem.
This is not an answer so do not rate it.

- Can you please get me the model number written on back of TV and disc player in question?

- Are you trying to operate disc player through TV remote or can you elaborate the question with more details?

Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is totally unsatisfactory and I am not paying $33.00 for this service.
Eleanor xxxxx
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Above reply is info-request only to gather more info to assist you as I can't see it from here nor I'm in front of those things.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is an awful service - all I see is advertising and asking to pay monthly fees. As I said previously, we are not paying for something we didn't get. I am assuming you are standing by the note that came popped saying that if we are not satisfied we wouldn't be charged. Now you have gone from $33.00 to $18.00. Forget this whole set up.
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

OK, sorry about all the confusion, please contact customer service at following..

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help
Call: 1.***-***-****

Do not rate this reply and leave it as it is.

Thanks.