Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

While watching a movie on my dell comp thru HDMI cable to my

Customer Question

while watching a movie on my dell comp thru HDMI cable to my tv,house power went out then came back on did it twice .when i went to watch tv later,the direct tv box was making noise. direct tv replaced box.tv & comp work fine but i can no longer watch stuff on comp thru tv. comp HDMI port and HDMI cable both been tested both good. all HDMI ports on tv work,any ideas? THANKS
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm Shahid and will be happy to assist you. I need additional info of TV symptoms to troubleshoot the problem.

- Have you tried to reset TV to restore default AV settings that might help?

- Have you tried to unplug TV power cord from wall outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in and check?
If not yet, can you try it now and reply back with the result?

Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Phone call service, as per website rules, would cost you additional money and we can discuss TV issue here in text format easily. Can you reply above two info requests to move forward in troubleshooting?

Thanks.