Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

I have a sharp liquid crystal 60 inch aquos and I need to

Customer Question

I have a sharp liquid crystal 60 inch aquos and I need to set up my internet to it, but there is a reset code that I don't know. How can I put in a new code?
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Can you tell me a bit more about what you're looking for?
Are you wanting to reset the tv (back to factory defaults) so you can start the internet setup over?
Or is the issue that you don't know (or want to reset) your home wifi network password?

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Also, your model number doesn't look quite right. It may be an 840un, 820un, etc at the end. Can you recheck please?

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

It is important that you please reply back to me here directly, on the original question.

Posting new/duplicate questions costs you more and I cannot reply to you except for here.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Please reply back to me here with the complete/proper model number, and a more specific description of what you're looking for (network info, parental code, etc)