Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

WE have a Toshiba Smart TV. Purchased in September of last

Customer Question

WE have a Toshiba Smart TV. Purchased in September of last year at Best Buy. g. For the last 2 days, it has been blinking. The screen blinks on and off for a split second. When it started, it would only happen every 3-5 minutes. Last night it was almost constant. We have disconnected the TV. At first, we though it was our cable box, but last night my husband disconnected from cable box and it continued. Please advise. I call TOSHIBA tech support but was not helped. Was given a phone number to a service center in my area but no answer at that number.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Welcome

Sorry you are having trouble here I will need the model number please found on the back of the set?

Anthony

Hello

Do you still need help with this please?

Anthony