Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

I have a Samsung UN55H09000FXZA 4K Curved TV. After about 20

Customer Question

Hello. I have a Samsung UN55H09000FXZA 4K Curved TV. After about 20 min of play it shuts off and then tries to turn back on, clicking but not actually turning on. It turns back on again after unplugging for 10 min or more. I checked the capacitors and none look obviously blown or swollen. Problem persists. Thoughts? Thanks! Chris
Category: TV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Hello Chris, I'm Shahid and will be happy to assist you.

It seems main processor chip internal failure that resets after some time, then try to reboot. I would replace main board of TV as first thing and hopefully it will resolve the problem. Please get the part number off of label pasted on main board of TV, part number would be like BN94-07049Q or some thing similar and use it to search/ google to get price and stock info to order the main board. If TV is still under warranty then please do not attempt to repair the TV yourself and call the store where TV was purchased or number written on warranty card to get free of cost repair under warranty.

Please click following link to view main board image which will help you to locate it in TV..

http://assets.shopjimmy.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/f8f28dc4a19c21aeb55ee5774693fb5d/s/h/shopjimmy-bn94-07049q-top.jpg

I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on smiley face/star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work.
Regards,
Shahid.

Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

I wanted to briefly follow up with you and see how the info worked, and see if that accomplished what you were looking to do!

Please reply back here if there is additional questions.

Thank you.