Jack
Jack, Technician
Experience:  40 years experience as audio,video repair and installation tech
39158752

I programmed a new Harmony remote to use with my bedroom tv

Customer Question

I programmed a new Harmony remote to use with my bedroom tv and UVerse. Everything worked fine until I accidently hit the wrong button and now I just see snow on the screen. Perhaps I've changed the channel that plays UVerse. Ideas?
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank for the request .

Do you still have the TV's original remote ?

Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

Hello ??

Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

If you have the TV's original remote then look for a button called INPUT ,may be located in the upper right corner or near the arrows

Press that button repeatedly to go through the inputs until it gets back to where the uverse cable box is connected .

If you cannot find that button then let me have the number on the remote that starts with the letters NS-RC..... at the bottom

If that answers your question please do not forget to rate by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit so i get paid for my time helping you or you can use the reply button before or after rating if you have other questions , thank you .

Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

Thanks again for requesting me