Dimmu TV
Dimmu TV, Handyman/Handywoman
Experience:  3 years experience
15852642

What would be the best HDTV indoor antenna TV channel

Customer Question

What would be the best HDTV indoor antenna for local TV channel reception for use with a Samsung 46" 1080p 60 Hz Smart LED TV (2014 model)?
Category: TV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Important note: The TV is connected to a Hi-FI service provided by Time Warner Cable. I have neither cable nor satellite TV. I live in the Los Angeles area, i.e., in Huntington Beach, CA 92647.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I live in a ground floor apartment in Huntington Beach. If I could possibly use one, I'd buy an outdoor antenna.
Expert:  Dimmu TV replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. This really depends on what channels you want to get and your address within the city. Use this site:

http://www.gomohu.com/xbox/

It was made for Xbox by Mohu (currently makes the best antennas) but works for a general search as well. Using just what you gave me I would recommend the leaf 50:

http://store.gomohu.com/the-leaf-ultimate-hdtv-antenna.html

If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue. If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating by clicking the stars/smileys - it is greatly appreciated.