Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I have an Igsignia(sp) TV and Comcast cable. Recently, when

Customer Question

I have an Igsignia(sp) TV and Comcast cable. Recently, when the tv is first turned on, the picture flashes between black screen and show and then this settles down after about 5 minutes. However, the tv occasionally chirps. I have had Comcast over and they don't have a clue but they did change my 740 tv to 1080 set up.
Category: TV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have to leave for a couple of hours so I'll check my email and get back to the problem once I get an initial answer.Thanks!-Kurt
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello and sorry you're having problems. I'm just getting online and seeing this question now.

Can you please get me the full model number off of the back of the TV?

Also how long have you owned it for?

As a test, when the screen goes black- please grab the original Insignia remote (not the Comcast remote) and press MENU- does the TV's native MENU also flicker?