Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

Sony KDL 32EX500 -- I have Comcast Cable. I believe I

Customer Question

Sony KDL 32EX500 -- I have Comcast Cable. I believe I originally set the TV to Ch 3. I use Netflix and it works fine. When last used the Sony controller to select the Input to Component 1 for Netflix everything worked just fine, I switched the controller back to TV. The next day, when I turned on the TV the screen msg was --"Program Description Not Available - NTSC Cable Unrated" and I can't get any picture. I remember fooling around with the sony controller after the Netflix - know I hit the Channel button 4 but changed it back to 3 before I turned off the TV.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, Let's make sure the TV is supposed to be on the Tuner input to use the Comcast box- can you check the back of the box and let me know how many cables run to the TV and what type they are (screw in coaxial, HDMI, 5 color coded RCA cables, etc.)?

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Did you need assistance with this?