Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

Input from hdmi, 1 hdmi 2, and hdmi3 moved down to the

Customer Question

input from hdmi, 1 hdmi 2, and hdmi3 moved down to the bottom row and were replaced on the top row with usb, network, and av I have my hdmi input from direct tv on hdmi1 and Blu-ray dvd player on hdmi 2, I have tried turning everything off, moving the hdmi 1 & 2 to hdmi 3 with no results. all ports show no signal except for usb which shows no storage units available and network which is showing no available dlna server. Both dvd and direct tv are working on other tv sets. I have also been reading user guide on the tv. I have switched simplink from on to off removed all wiring then powered up still no luck. Can you help me on this the TV is 3D and the modle number is ***** 4600.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Welcome

Are the HDMI inputs greyed out or just not working?I understand they have shifted in the menu

Let me know please

Anthony