Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I have a large Wansa TV. I have cable, apple tv and LG sound

Customer Question

I have a large Wansa TV. I have cable, apple tv and LG sound system. It all is working well. But after a little time the TV will go into a sleep mode. THe sound is there but no picture
Category: TV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello and sorry you're having problems. Edward is no longer on the site, but I will be glad to assist you.

Can you please get me the model number off of the back of the TV?

Also how long have you owned it for and when did the problem occur?

I'm assuming the sound stays on because you have an external sound system- so it's not the TV's speakers that stay on?

Additionally when it goes into sleep mode- does the power/standby light begin to blink at all?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Now trying to pair some rear speakers
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Not sure what that means with regards ***** ***** question you posted.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Are you still referring to your TV that goes into sleep mode? If so, please reply back with the following:

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Now I have to run. Can I reschedule?😒
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Simply reply back whenever you can- the question stays open and I will reply back when I am back online.