Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

I have a 2008 Mitsubishi DLP Wd73835 Had and Black dots.

Customer Question

I have a 2008 Mitsubishi DLP Wd73835 Had White and Black dots. Replaced the DMS Chip. I had no picture just sound after that Shahid walked me through and suggested a color wheel. I just replaced it and I have both pic and sound but the TV is Very Blurry
and the picture looks off center about 2 inches
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Hello again, I'm Shahid and will be happy to assist you.

- Is it possible for you to take picture of TV screen and post it here so I can view the blurry picture affect which will help to suggest countermeasures?

Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Let me know if the pic came as an attachment
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for the picture, I need to step out for a while and get back to you in an hour.

Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please Reply
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What am I waiting for? You took my money
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Sorry about delayed reply, had to go offline. Website takes money as deposit and not me.

It seems light engine is misaligned or focus lens of light engine is misaligned. Also check the DLP chip fixing screws are tight so please recheck the work done for DLP chip and color wheel installation.

If front lens of light engine was not touched then do not try to adjust it and look for other things such as TV chassis should be seated correctly in TV cabinet.

Please reply back with the result.

Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I got frustrated waiting for your answer with all the time I had invested. I pulled it apart again and made sure all was tight with the mother board and wiped the mirror with a lint fee cloth and it worked! I'm all done for now in time for football tomorrow.
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Nice, glad to know that problem is resolved.

Have nice time!

Shahid.