Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

I have a LG tv Model # 42LD450-UA I have a good picture,but

Customer Question

I have a LG tv Model # *****
I have a good picture,but on right side there is a white band from top to bottom.
and noisy sound. Can you help?
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm Shahid and will be happy to assist you. I need additional info of TV symptoms to troubleshoot the problem.

- How old it the TV and how long it have had the problem?
- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

- Have you tried to unplug TV and cable box power cords from wall outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in and check?
If not yet, can you try it now and reply back with the result?

Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for phone call request, it would cost additional $18 as per website rules, please reply back if you want me to send phone call offer and if you could provide info requested in previous reply, it will help to troubleshoot the problem here (text chat).

Thanks.