Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup
24542549

Why it is longer and longer period of warming up tv set to

Customer Question

why it is longer and longer period of warming up for my tv set to start work?
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am an experienced electronics field technician connected to you via this pay for assistance chat based support service. Your satisfaction is my top priority and in return your positive rating is the only way I will receive credit for my time. To get started we need more information (additional details may be required):

1. How long have you had the Tv?

2. When you are waiting for the picture to start, what is going on? Is there a clicking noise coming from the tv?

___________________________________________________________________

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have my tv about 6 years.when I put power on start coming standart noise , then this noise repeat again an again and only in 15 minutes can realy start.before was 3-5 minutes, now 15 and increasing time
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

Ok. This is usually defective parts on the power board inside the tv. You can try unplugging the tv power cord for 3 minutes but I don't think that will help. We just have to try it.

If you have electronic experience and want to attempt to repair the tv yourself then reply back and I will be happy to assist. Otherwise you will need to contact a repair shop.

I am here to help you. If you need more help reply back. Please be sure to click the 5 STARS or SMILEYS rating now. Doing so does NOT close the question or prevent us from continuing our conversation here. My livelihood truly does depend on your positive rating. Clicking the "bad/poor" rating does NOT do anything to fix your issue, nor does it issue you a refund.

Thank you