Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

What size screws fit the free standing holder that the

Customer Question

What size screws fit the free standing holder that the 55inch vizio sets on. Model number e550i AO. Thanks
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm Shahid and will be happy to assist you.

Are you asking the screws to fit neck part on back of TV or fit the neck part to base stand/ pedestal?

This info will help to assist you further.

Thanks.

Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Please check attached image link to view both type of screws info which will help you to get required screws..

I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on smiley face/star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work.
Regards,

Shahid.