Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I have a Samsung model UN46F8000BF Smart Tv and need the

Customer Question

I have a Samsung model UN46F8000BF Smart Tv and need the remote code can you help me?
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, Were you able to find any codes that even powered the set OFF, or gave any sort of functionality?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Okay hang on, I'm taking a look.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Sorry for the delay. Have you tried the LEARN MODE to learn a code directly from your Samsung remote? There is a procedure for this in the DISH remote manual on page 9- please take a look and try that if you have not already:

http://www.dish.com/downloads/tv-outdoors/2-way_rc_userguide.pdf

If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click the 5 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. It is my livelihood and you can follow up at any time if needed.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I just wanted to follow up and see if you received the information you were looking for?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no codes dish recommends don't work also don't have learn procedure for remote from dish
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

What do you mean you "don't have learn procedure from dish"?

I posted a link to the manual with the Learn Function, are you saying you can't see it?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
oh yes I see it sorry had it scrolled up on screen
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Ah okay, yes sorry about that- simply scroll up or down to see all replies. You have to go past the first section of the manual, then on page 9 it shows how to use the TV's original remote to "Teach" the DISH remote it's codes. Let me know if you run into problems.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.