Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

Can i set up sony smart tv to my intrenet that like everyone

Customer Question

can i set up sony smart tv to my intrenet that like everyone can use in the building
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

This can be done, IF the network does not require a portal login.

If the network simply needs a password (or no password ***** all) for the public/shared building network, it will be ok.

If it is the type where you choose the network (on a computer, phone, etc) and it then takes you to a web site and asks you to agree to certain terms or input information then the tv would not be capable of doing that.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

There may be some options to do so via an external device however. Let me know more about your network, and I"ll advise further if needed.