Jack
Jack, Technician
Experience:  40 years experience as audio,video repair and installation tech
39158752

Red line down middle of the screen. ( Panasonic).... And-

Customer Question

Red line down middle of the screen. ( Panasonic).... And- might or Might not be related- Vcr free view box is 'suck' on analogue. Not very technical questions I'm afraid but.....! Many thanks if you can help
Category: TV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is now 3 days and I have not heard back. You have my credit card details and presumably have taken £3.. When will I hear from you?
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

Hello , my name is Jack

Sorry about the delay , not sure what happened but i do see that you posted your question on the 26th and somehow it showed up only today.
Perhaps I can help you with this problem but first i would have a few questions so could you please send me a reply when you are ready to proceed ?
By the way , this is NOT an answer so there is no need to rate yet.

Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

If you open the TV's own menu , does it cover that line or you can still see it over the menu ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry but I can't be bothered anymore- I have now spent 4 days trying to solve this looking online and waiting for you to get back. I'm giving up and will get s local guy to come to the house and sort it. It's the recording on the Vcr in analogue which is the main problem eg we have already missed Downton Abbey! But thanks for getting back to me best wishes Vanessa
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

No problem then and sorry again for this confusion or whatever happened , usually is a matter of minutes to get a reply .

Thank you