Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I've got a problem with le32m71b Samsung TV. The screen goes

Customer Question

I've got a problem with le32m71b Samsung TV. The screen goes white after few seconds of warm-up. What can be a problem?
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, This is normally caused by the power supply board's 12 volt output (which drives the LCD controller), failing due to an out of spec component that acts up when the TV is warmed up. If you're looking to repair this yourself, you will replace the power supply board which is part number: Power Supply Samsung BN96-03057B

If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click the 5 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. It is my livelihood and you can follow up at any time if needed.