Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

Im abt to buy apple tv and.wanna connect to my JVC

Customer Question

Hi! Im abt to buy apple tv and.wanna connect to my JVC lt-48n530a 48" full hd led. Just wanna know how to do it and if is gonna works ?
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for the question. In short- YES Apple TV will work on your JVC just fine. The TV is capable of 1080P resolution and the latest version of HDMI- which is all Apple TV needs in order to work.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

How you will do it is by plugging an HDMI cable from the back of the Apple TV box, to one of the HDMI input ports on the JVC TV, then use the JVC's "Input" button to select that HDMI port accordingly. An HDMI cable can be purchased at the link below if you need one:

https://www.firefold.com/6ft-hdmi-cable?gclid=Cj0KEQjw4ZOwBRDoxpjAvPXAl5MBEiQAEek_3uebnvhdDns91RXPicNDfAqdVLXHpV0eXWdgDHV_UEAaAhhe8P8HAQ

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

You will then see the Apple TV welcome screen on the JVC, and will need to connect the Apple TV box to your home network- by way of Wi Fi or an Ethernet cable and will then follow the instructions on your TV screen to run through the internet setup and connection test.

If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click the 5 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. It is my livelihood and you can follow up at any time if needed.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I just wanted to follow up and see if you received the information you were looking for?

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

If so, could you please click the 5 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts? It is my livelihood and you can follow up at any time if needed.