Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

Tv will mot turn on

Customer Question

tv will mot turn on
Category: TV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi
I found a blown fuse in the middle of the power supply board.
I replaced it and blew right away.
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Welcome

Thanks for the preliminary troubleshooting and that was the right thing to do however because its likely to be surface mount components damaged and regular ones on the power-board you should replace the power-board complete, it will have a part-number etched on the board beginning BN use that number and go to www.shopjimmy.com to order if they do not haveit google the number for suppliers, its very easy to fit ,it just unplugs from the leads going into it and unscrews off the chassis , reverse to fit

Let me know if you need more help

Please consider rating the answer positively, rating me positively enables me to receive credit from the site, thank you, ***** ***** will remain open and stay open as long as you need it, if you have any concerns please don't rate instead press the "reply to expert" tab and I will answer any queries you have

Many Thanks

Anthony

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Anthony,Should I consider disconnecting all components to the power board to make sure it isn't something else?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
BTW...Jimmy has this board on backorder for months

No it WILL be the power-board itself no need for checks nothing else can cause a fuse to blow with modern sets unlike the older CRT, as the voltages are low the set will trip if there is a fault else where and wont blow fuses so its a fault of the power-board

Anthony

Google the part-number only

Expert:  TV Tech1 replied 1 year ago.

UN55B7100WF uses power board BN44-00271A. While Shop Jimmy still doesn't have this available, I have one site selling it in stock. Let me know if you want the information, ok?

Please respond back when when ready thank you