Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup
24542549

I hav a 19 INCH FLATSCREEND

Customer Question

Good Morning,
I hav a 19 INCH FLATSCREEND
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am an experienced electronics field technician connected to you via this pay for assistance chat based support service. Your satisfaction is my top priority and in return your positive rating is the only way I will receive credit for my time.

The dvd unit inside your tv is a very complex mechanical device. Taking it apart and trying to fix it is not a realistic option. Besides not being able to find internal parts for it, there are adjustments, alignments, and calibrations that can only be done with special tools and training. You could consider replacing the whole dvd unit as one piece, but again you are going to find it extremely difficult to find this exact dvd unit for a 2008 model in stock anywhere and thus it will be expensive (substantially more expensive than an external dvd player).

Realistically, your best (least expensive, least time consuming) option is to get an external dvd player and connect it to the input jacks of the tv.

CLICK HERE TO SEE EXAMPLE DVD PLAYER

I am here to help you. If you need more help reply back. Please be sure to click the POSITIVE RATING now. Doing so does NOT close the question or prevent us from continuing our conversation here. My livelihood truly does depend on your positive rating.

I understand this is upsetting but clicking the "bad/poor" rating does NOT do anything to fix your issue, nor does it issue you a refund.

Thank you,