Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a sanyo tv and I'm fixing the faulty switch tv

Customer Question

I have a sanyo tv and I'm fixing the faulty switch tv mod:LCD 32XR11B
I have the old switch off and i want to know how to wire it up so that the wires are connected right
Category: TV
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, how many wires are there to be connected; 2 or 4? Better yet, please post back clear pictures of the wires. Determine which wire(s) is tied to the AC plug/power cord and which wire(s) goes to the power supply board.

The best approach would be to determine which are paired when switched on. Use the continuity function of a multi-meter to find out which 2 terminals of the 4-pin switch shows 0Ω when switched on.

Please post back results / observations of the above once tried.