Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

My tv will not come on and stay on Says to t ok something, I

Customer Question

My tv will not come on and stay on Says for me to hit ok for w something, I have no idea what that means and I don't want to start pushing buttons and really getting messed up. I really do need help,just glad it isn't NFL night. Glenna Johnson
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, What's the model number off the back of the TV please?

Also, what remote are you using- is it the original TV remote, or a cable/sat remote?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have two remotes, one to turn off and on ,also work the sound, other remote to change the channels. I'm 81 years old and will not crawl behind tv to get model number, children ought for me at xmas...Glenna
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry, but I will need to opt out- which simply opens the question for other Experts to assist. Please do not rate at this point, as it may hinder another from participating in this dialog. If you're not interested in any further assistance with this problem, you can self-refund by simply checking the HELP link below, or contacting Customer Service from the Home Page.
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/topics/142