Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I have a Panasonic LCD TV, Model TC-26LX50. Recently moved

Customer Question

I have a Panasonic LCD TV, Model TC-26LX50. Recently moved to Arizona from California and realized I no longer have the remote control. Can I purchase a remote for this model?
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and sorry you're having problems. We don't sell any products on this site as Just Answer is a pay for information tech service. That being said, I did locate the remote for your Panasonic TC-26LX50 set at the link below, which you can purchase directly from there for under $13:

http://www.discounttvlamps.com/p-11221-panasonic-tc-26lx50-remote-control.aspx

If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click the 5 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. It is my livelihood and you can follow up at any time if needed.