Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I have a 19" isympony that I am trying to install a head

Customer Question

I have a 19" isympony that I am trying to install a head phone transmitter into your TV. I plug the white and red plugs into your audio input and it does not work. What should I plug them into?
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, First we are not Isymphony- this is Just Answer which is a group of tech familiar with working on all make and model of TV. That being said, the red and white jacks on the back of your LC19IH56- are not "Outputs"- which is what you need to connect a wireless headphone transmitter- they are "Input" only. The TV in fact has no audio output jacks, so the headphone transmitter would need to be connected directly to your Cable/SAT box red and white jacks.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click the 5 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. It is my livelihood and you can follow up at any time if needed.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Do you need any further assistance with this?