Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

Samsungupdate

Customer Question

Samsungupdate for amazon
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, There's not an update for the TV that allows it to get Amazon Prime- it simply hasn't been issued. If you'd like to stream Prime on the set, then I would suggest using a Kindle Fire Stick- which you would then connect to the TV's HDMI port and then begin to stream Prime movies:

http://www.amazon.com/Amazon-W87CUN-Fire-TV-Stick/dp/B00GDQ0RMG

If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click the 5 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. It is my livelihood and you can follow up at any time if needed.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Do you need any further assistance with this?

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

If not, could you please click the 5 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts? It is my livelihood and you can follow up at any time if needed.