Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I have a Model#TC-55GT30 that is less than 3 years old while

Customer Question

I have a Model#TC-55GT30 that is less than 3 years old while I was watching it it just shut down. Sound continued through the dvr but when I shut all power off and rebooted nothing. put a dvd in and had sound through the surround but nothing through the tv. is this very expense tv finished after less than 3 years or is there a simple solution
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello and sorry you're having problems. Can you please tell me if there are any signs of life at all on the TV right now (power light lit or blinking, etc.)?

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Anything at all on the set- or does it appear "dead" as if it wasn't plugged in (yet it is)?

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Do you need assistance with this?