Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup
24542549

TV Remote. Until noon yesterday my remote worked perfectly.

Customer Question

TV Remote. Until noon yesterday my remote worked perfectly. In the afternoon I got no response. I changed the batteries. No response. I took it to the store where I purchased the TV and they tested it for a signal. No response. I live alone in a retirement village and am on a pension. If mine can be fixed it will make life a little easier. The remote is called an AQUOS SHARP GBO39WJSA. Can you please help me?
Peter Stockman
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am an experienced electronics field technician connected to you via this pay for assistance chat based support service. Your satisfaction is my top priority and in return your positive rating is the only way I will receive credit for my time. To get started we need more information (additional details may be required):

1. Are you saying to took the remote to the store and they tested it for signal?
2. What is the full model number of the Tv (not the remote)? see sticker on back of tv

___________________________________________________________________

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **