Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup
24542549

No signal on my big screen TV, no HDMI can I have this fixed

Customer Question

Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am an experienced electronics field technician connected to you via this pay for assistance chat based support service. Your satisfaction is my top priority and in return your positive rating is the only way I will receive credit for my time.

Assuming you have done all the basic trouble shooting like unplugging the tv power cord for a while, trying more than one hdmi cable, trying more than one hdmi source device, etc... the Main board in the tv will have to be replaced. If you want to DIY, you can get the board for about $125. If you need help during any part of the repair just reply back here and I will be happy to help. Otherwise a repair shop will usually charge about $250-$300 labor, plus the cost of the board.

CLICK HERE TO SEE EXAMPLE MAIN BOARD (must verify your tv model version code)

I am here to help you. If you need more help reply back. Please be sure to click the POSITIVE RATING now. Doing so does NOT close the question or prevent us from continuing our conversation here. My livelihood truly does depend on your positive rating.

I understand this is upsetting but clicking the "bad/poor" rating does NOT do anything to fix your issue, nor does it issue you a refund.

Thank you,