Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

Projector has two red flashes at startup but lamp won't come

Customer Question

projector has two red flashes at startup but lamp won't come on?
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, 2 red blinks directly indicates the Lamp has reached it's useful hours and needs to be replaced. So you need to replace the lamp and then reset the lamp counter.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Here is from Infocus's manual:

Red (2) Blinks= The lamp counter hours have exceeded lamp life hours. Replace the lamp and reset the lamp hours counter.

So you need to purchase and replace the lamp (which is at the link below):

http://www.projectorlampcenter.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=INFX1AOCP&gclid=CjwKEAjw1f6vBRC7tLqO_aih5WISJAAE0CYwDCR_TaXf3Mlq08LbVRpGjclSQ2FXIb2xyKgAgGE5BhoCDTXw_wcB

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

The refer to page 38 of the manual (at the link below to click on), and follow the instructions to replace the Lamp, then reset the Lamp Timer:

http://www.infocus.com/resources/documents/manual.pdf

If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click the 5 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. It is my livelihood and you can follow up at any time if needed.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Do you need any further assistance with this?
If not, could you please click the 5 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts? It is my livelihood and you can follow up at any time if needed.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I just wanted to follow up and see if you received the information you were looking for?